We really want our customers to be as safe as possible while being in the shop. So we are introducing new social distancing and cleaning measures that include:
- 2 volunteers in the shop at a time
- 2 customers in the shop at a time
- Whenever possible use of a one way system
- Use of the café till with exit via café side door (2 customers can be in the café, one being served and one waiting)
- Increased hand cleaning by volunteers and wiping down of the things that are used by customers (e.g. key pad of the chip & pin machine, basket handles, door handles)
- Use of contactless payment whenever possible – now up to £45
Please help us implement these measures and keep as safe as we can while in the shop.